Friday, November 5, 2010

It's SWEET Friday!

Happy Friday everyone!
I don't know about you but I've had one heck of a week, I am GLAD it's over!
I need a break...though I'm not too excited about the Daylight Saving Time thing but it's ALL GOOD!

Today's card is for Friends With Flair and the Friday Fun Challenge.
This month our hostess is Kim and she challenged us to make a card with something SWEET on it!
So my card has that SWEET kitty from Hugs and Kitties and some cupcake paper from Basic Grey, I'd say it's pretty SWEET, wouldn't you?
 
Here are the rest of the Friday Fun Challenge girls:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara


Have a GREAT DAY!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Sweet kitty AND sweet cupcakes. Very cute! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That kitty is in cupcake heaven! Sooo cute....love it....
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card! I still need that set! I have 2 cats! Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That cat is way cute!
    Lovely card. just PuRRFeCt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That cat is way cute!
    Lovely card. just PuRRFeCt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that kitty.. it's perfect.. love the papers you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet, sweet card! I love that BG paper (been hoarding it)!

    ReplyDelete
  8. They're adorably SWEET! You nailed this one, Jimmi girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. aaccckkkkkkk that is so cute - can't wait til my new kits get here!!! love this

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kitty card! Great paper piecing and the DP is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this cat is sooo wonderful! Love it, such a cute card.

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card! I am SO glad the week is over, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun patterned papers. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww this is ADORABLE! I am waiting on stamps (I just got a pkg notification and dont know what's in it!) and the new stuff is TOOOO cute! Love the pink and browns in this sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!