Saturday, November 20, 2010

Welcome to the Unity Co-Brands SHOW OFF!

Welcome to my little show and tell of the Unity Co-Branded stamps!

I am SO excited that these stamps are available to purchase directly from the Unity Stamp Co. Website!

This is AWESOME news!

So let me show you a few of the FABULOUS companies I have represented here today!

The 1st card is one I have not shown on my blog before, I made it for my friend at work. 
But the rest are REFRESHERS...it was FUN to look back at these cards and remember the excitement and surprise in learning about these wonderful companies, I hope you like them!

Donna Downey

Insightful Meadows
(card I recently made
 
 



Yikes was that too many cards?  No???  Good, cause I had a hard time choosing which ones to share with you so I just went with ALL of my favorites!  Hope you like them :)

You can hop over to the Unity Blog to see who else from the Design Team is participating and also to get some details about the SALE and the FREE Shipping!

HAVE FUN!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Hi Jimmi,

    I love all the cards you've shown here today! They are so pretty, with lovely colors and layouts and I just love it how some are simple and some are with more details. The sentiments from Donna are so beautiful, but I also love your De Lovely Vintage card, very very nice!!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE THEM ALL MISS JIMMI! Fabulous job! Love all the co-brands, fabulous stuff. Horray for Unity!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimmi, you never cease to amaze me! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, miss Jimmi girl-its a LOT of gorgeousness to show off! LOVE them all and this was areally fun way for the DT to get to look through past projects and drool over yours again too :) <3 hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful work Jimmi!! I just love all of the new co brands that Unity is offering.
    xoxo, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing collection of cards. Love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Never too many!!!! Love all the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards. I love them all. They are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all of your fabulous cards. There is no such thing as too many cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!