Wednesday, December 29, 2010

2008...What A Year!

Hey strangers :)
Sorry, I've been so quiet.  I went to FL for Christmas and then got sick...
some kind of awful stomach bug/virus thing...going on day #3, UGH!
Besides that my Christmas was wonderful.
I loved being with my parents and sisters and nieces and nephew, it was the best!
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, too!

SO, you know that Unity is retiring ALL of their 2008 Kits of the Month, right?
Well, I went back and got ALL of the cards I made in 2008 with some of those kits to show you!

Remember Happiness (Aug. 08)

 
 

Bliss and a Birdie (June 08)

Little Reminders (Dec. 08)
 

 
 
 
 

I hope you enjoyed my little walk down memory lane!
All of these retiring kits are only $26.00 and the FREE SHIPPING is still on!
Also, did you see the SCS Shop Hop?
Unity has a sweet little sale going on for that, too!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great Christmas. Sorry the bug found you...Get Well Thoughts with a big HUG coming your way from TN! I just love all the 2008 Unity MOJO! All of them are so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry you are sick--that's not fun! LOVE that you put 2008 in the post title. I had to take a double look! And then I thought you were out of your mind! LOL--WISH I would have known about Unity back then! These stamps are FABBBBY! LOVE them:) LOVE your cards--as always:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love all these cards with the 2008 kits! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great designs. Have a great New Year.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!