Friday, December 24, 2010

Friends With Flair ~ Christmas Cards

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!!
CHRISTMAS EVE!
Jingle Bells and Ho Ho Ho!

Can you tell how happy I am...right now I'm in FL!
Visiting with my family!
Shopping with my mom!
Eating yummy food!

I hope you are having a meaningful Christmastime as well!

OK, how about some cards?
To see all of the Friends With Flair blogs,
please visit the Unity Blog!

I finally at the final hour thought of a card idea,
it just popped into my mind
and viola!

I managed to whip up about 25 of these in 2 evenings
after work.
Each one took about 5 minutes!

I used the July Kit of the Month called
Happily Ever After
&
Merry, Merry, Merry
and bunches of Basic Grey Christmas paper!



That's all for me!
I hope you like my cards!

I also hope you are having a wonderful peaceful day!

and that you have a beautiful Christmas weekend!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL - absolutely BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love these!! and i never even noticed i had that wreath stamp!!

    merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love the stamps! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful, Jimmi! That wreath is one of my favourites, but of course the July Kit IS my favourite of all time. Have a very Merry Christmas in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! I love the fantastic design.

    Merry Christmas!
    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful cards that don't take a lot of time - AWESOME!!!!

    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Jimmi! Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This are so pretty my friend what great Christmas cards... Ilove them Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty, enjoy your time with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice cards ... 25 in two days. wow! stamping sue

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!