Friday, December 17, 2010

Friends With Flair Hip Hop Sketch Challenge!

Happy Friday....one week until Christmas Eve...WOW!
I hope you are all way more ready than I am!
Nope, not ready at all!
BUT that's OK...I'll get there!

Time for my card!
I made my card for Friends With Flair and this weeks Hip Hop Sketch Challenge:

I used the Websters Pages set called: Believe in Miracles
and some more of that GORGEOUS Echo Park paper (that you can get FREE)

I really think that paper looks like a yummy, girly candy cane, don't you?!

You can see all of the Friends With Flair blogs listed on the Unity Blog.

and don't forget about this important bit of info ;)

HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. OMG! OMG! OMG!! I ADORE this card. OMG, it is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! I may just have to totally "lift" this one! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW WOW WOW WOW now I see why you were scoring paper for so long the other day, LOL! GORGEOUS just a Christi said-you've totally outdone yourself, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning, Jimmi! I'm totally in LOVE with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fantastical! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, that's adorable. I love it!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just GORGEOUS and super inspiring. I just love your take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I love that pink scroeed paper look aswome my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card! Love the candy cane dp and can't wait to "do" the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh is this ever lovely Jimmi!!! Love the Echo Paper you used for the flower...your card is just really so stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just stunning! Love the fabulous pleated frame behind your image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW~~ This is one stunning card!! Love everything about it!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!