Sunday, December 5, 2010

Helmar Holiday Blog Hop

Welcome to the Helmar Holiday Blog Hop!
I'm excited to be a part of the hop and excited that YOU are here!

All of the Unity team members participating are listed on the Unity Blog, so please visit us!

I made a little gift box to show you today.  It's basically just 2 rectangle Nestabilities and a box in between them.  I used the directions for this Nestabilities Purse from the Scor-Pal website and just made it smaller.
The paper is from Echo Park.
The stamps are Mitten Weather Icons.
I used Helmar Zapdots and their awesome Adhesive Runner to put the box together.

Thanks for visiting and be sure to visit the Helmar Facebook page and leave lots of comments on their blog hop starting on their blog...for some great prizes!

Have a GREAT Sunday!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. This is one adorable box Jimmi! Thanks for always inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!