Thursday, December 9, 2010

Hip Hop Christmas Gifts!

Happy Thursday, HIP HOP!

I hope you're enjoying the blog hop so far!  If you didn't start on the Unity Blog you should run right over there as fast as you can to see EVERYTHING today!  You won't ever regret it :)

This week we are showing you last minute/quickie Christmas gifts.

I showed some of these on the Unity Blog on Tuesday but have another to show you, I made 5 sets of monogrammed note cards for a former co-worker to give as gifts to some of her friends...now that I am done and need gifts for my current co-workers (just the girls) I am thinking I might make some more sets of these. 

Once I got the 5 layouts down it really took less than 30 minutes to make each set....and I don't have a ton of time this time of year, I am sure you all can relate!

Anyway, here is one of the 5 sets that I made:
This set uses Formal Alphabet.  If you want to see 3 more sets you can
see this post on the Unity blog.  Maybe tomorrow with my FWF post I will get a picture up of them all wrapped up...they look so pretty in their little boxes!

Now....how about a card with one of those GORGEOUS new Iron Orchid Designs/Unity Stamp Co. stamp sets...??? 
For this card I used stamps from My Dear:
{This sketch is this weeks Mojo Monday sketch.}

These NEW Iron Orchid Designs stamps are only $19.99 through the weekend ONLY!

AND all Samantha Walker kits are on sale for $16.99!

AND THIS:
Pretty AMAZING deals, aren't they?

I hope you enjoyed my cards and I hope that you have enjoyed the hop so far!

Your next stop is to AJ's blog, HAVE FUN!
Next Blog

For all of the FUN and announcements today and the whole weekend, keep up with the Unity Blog, the Unity Facebook page and our SCS Forum!
Photobucket

37 comments:

  1. STUNNING card!! Love it! You did an awesome job with those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! I especially like how the circle section is stamped in another color to highlight it and placed over the other portion. Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL, Jimmi!! I love how you layered the card and popped out the rose part... awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Jimmi! I LOVE the highlighting of the rose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous cards! Love the the My Dear card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great monogram set! I also love the awesome spotlighting on that rose, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful miss Jimmi!!! Those monogram sets you've been showing off are darling and a perfect gift!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my goodness Jimmi! I love your monogram sets, they turned out great! I really really love your new card for today. The spot light technique looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW girlie! You have been HARD at WORK on those sets-Gorgeous! People will be so thrilled to get them! Your IOD card is STUNNING-omg the spotlight tech was PERFECT for it! beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card set. WOW! WOW! WOW! Your IOD card is just amazing. I just love the colors, layout and how you popped the flower. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your card, especially the way you made the red stand out. :)
    olsond_d at digis dot net

    ReplyDelete
  12. omgosh, jimmi - i absolutely LOVE how you spotlighted that image.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jimmi- you rocked this set- I was sooo stumped I couldn't figure out how to make it work!!! this is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the Monogram card idea for gifts. Think I will use that for my son's teacher!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous Card!! Love you gift sets you made!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous projects! I especially love the technique you used with the different colors on your IOD card. So nice!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful stuff as always! I love the spotlighting you did on the bottom card! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a beautiful vintage creation! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the way you highlighted the rose & the ribbon is just the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is a stunning card!!! SO elegenat....love the gift cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your monogrammed cards are wonderful. LOVE your greeting card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow.. just beautiful. I love that card.. Amazing with the touch of red.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jimmi - this card is so beautiful! I love the little card sets you are making for your co-workers, what a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow great mojo for pretty cards, I love the paper and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Those cards are adorable. And your IOD project is EEP!!!!! Fabulous....

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a pretty vintag look to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Wonderful!!! The tags are so beautiful! Congratulations!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love the card! I love the colors! Congratulations!
    Hugs, Luciana.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW, Jimmi, this is really sooooo GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!