Thursday, December 16, 2010

Hip Hop Thursday with NEW Echo Park!

Today we are hopping along with some new Echo Park prettiness!
Aren't the new kits beautiful!?
I do think so, too!

I hope you started the FUN on the Unity blog, because that is where this show starts!
Then you hop along and enjoy the ride!
Today I made a card using With Love and I Adore You:

I also used the matching BE MINE paper from Echo Park on this card,
LOVE it!  You can have some of this paper, too, FREE with every $40 order!

All that black and pink is right up my alley!

Now you just have to hop over to
AJ's blog and see what FABulousness she has for you:
Next Blog
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for stopping by today, I really
LOVE hearing what you have to say
each and every week!!!

See you tomorrow for some Friends With Flair Fun!

Photobucket

31 comments:

  1. ok- this is now on my list- between you and Jess- LOVE this Jimmi Jamtastic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jimmi, this card is sooooo Fantastic....seriously, everything about it is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Jimmi! Love the stamps and the paper is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love all the layers and your pretty polka dot bow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card..loving all the pink and black..thanx for the inspiration..:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jimmi - what a fabulous "city of love" card you've created. So very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this, Jimmi! The crown and butterflies along the bottom are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card, Jimmi!! I think we ALL love that postcard stamp.. so fun to see what each person does with it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that black and pink combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card -- this is one of my favorite new stamp sets.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bautiful projects! Love the pink and black!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE how you popped up the little postage circle...too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMGOSH this is GORGEOUS, GORGEOUSNESS! LOVE what you did w/ the butterflies and crown at the bottom too-it's PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty - love the pink dots at the bottom with the images over them - great touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love how you did the postage image as your focal! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card! Can't wait to get my Be Mine stamp sets in the mail!

    -Tifany
    http://inkblotsbytrd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh goodness... this is uber fab!

    Lisa a

    ReplyDelete
  18. very cute card. luv the butterfly on the bottom.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the card! the polka dot ribbon is a nice touch.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love that paper Is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  21. So very French (said with an accent!). Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  22. so pretty! matches your blog too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is stunning! I too am loving all the pink & black!!!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW.. love this card. the colours the design.. all fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This is so pretty, great colors and the card is both vintage and elegant!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!