Thursday, December 23, 2010

Hip Hop!

Happy Thursday everyone!
Happy day before Christmas Eve, too!
I hope everyone is ready for the BIG day!
I'm SO glad that you are taking a few minutes of your day to stop by here and see me!

Our Hip Hop starts at the Unity Blog so make sure you check that out!

This card is one I made using the December Kit of the Month
and this weeks Hip Hop Sketch Challenge!
I hope you'll play along with the Sketch Challenge!
there are always a FAB prize to be had!

Now I want to show you the little gifts I made for the girls at work.
I made these little ornaments.
(I can't find this stamp)

 I wish I had remembered to take pics of them all, I used about 6 different Unity Kits on them
some were already taken home by the recipient when I remembered
to ask to take a pic...lol!

Hope you like them and my card!

Now you just have to hop over to
AJ's blog and see what FABulousness she has for you:
Next Blog
Thank you from the bottom of my heart
for stopping by today, I really
LOVE hearing what you have to say
each and every week!!!

See you tomorrow for some Friends With Flair Fun and the
Christmas card that I FINALLY came up with for this year!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. Love that tree paper pieced. I was wondering about doing that and you beat me to it:) Awesome job. The ornaments are just terrific too! I really love the dp you chose to use and the stamped insides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are fabulous little ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful Christmas creations, Jimmie. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These ornaments are stunning! Love your card.... the colors look wonderful together!

    Thanky you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous ornaments, love making those acordian fold "flowers". Nice job!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I absolutely love your card and all the ornaments! So fabulous and such great gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your paper pieced tree, Jimmi! Those ornaments are beautiful. The girls at work are so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Card is Fabulous!! The ornamenets are Gorgeous!! Would love to make some of these for next year!

    Have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it all!!! don't you have misplacing a stamp? don't worry it will turn up.

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE that paper pieced tree--and those ornaments! FAB creations shared today:) LOVE visiting here

    ReplyDelete
  11. I Love These! I'd been wanting to add a few ornaments to my own tree and thought rubber stamping them would be fun. I love the added elegance that the paper fans add. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous ornaments...lovely as gifts! *smile* Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  13. very creative ornaments. good job! stamping sue

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!