Monday, December 20, 2010

Spellbinders Heraldry Collection ~ SCS Review

Here are 2 cards I made for last weeks SCS Review of the new Heraldry Spellbinders dies.
You can find my review and the whole team review HERE on SCS.

On this card I used the Unity Cosmo Cricket stamp: Delovely Vintage


on this one I used the Unity Melody Ross kit: Just Be You
These are pretty different style of die for me but VERY fun to use...
I can see lots of Princess cards for my nieces using these dies ;)

Hope you are having a GREAT day!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Both the cards are over the top GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um-these are SO SO SO freakin' AMAZING can I just tell you?!?!??!! LOVE THEM both and PERFECT stamps to use w/ the crown!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!