Saturday, December 11, 2010

Stampin' Store Kit Saturday!

Hi everyone!
I hope you are having a lovely Saturday and not freaking out (on the inside) like me that you have NO Christmas gifts purchased and no plans to go and get them this weekend, lol...I do believe I am just throwing my hands in the air, in surrender to this whole situation!  I'll let you know how this goes, later in the week ;)  Sound good?

Today some of the Unity Design Team is playing with the new Stampin' Store Kits for December and I have a sassy cards to share!
I used Sexy, Silly, Sassy for my card:
I also used some PRETTY Bella Blvd paper....yummmm!  Which, by the way, is FREE with a $75 order...which is SHIPPED FREE, too!

If you hop over to the Unity Blog you can see the rest of the cards using this kit and the new kit CHAMP!




Photobucket

3 comments:

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!