Friday, December 3, 2010

TGIF FFC Box

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
My card today for Friends With Flair and Friday Fun!  Please visit the Unity Blog for all of the Friends With Flair blogs and your chance to win those Unity stamps!

This month I am the Friday Fun Challenge Hostess.  Today my challenge is to make a box or packaging for a gift.  This is a HUGE challenge for me as measuring things...even with my handy dandy Scor-Pal is not my forte!  BUT I did it!

I made this Slider Box that I found on the AMAZING Scor-Pal projects website.  It is the perfect size inside for some candies, a little piece of jewelry or some cute little cards.  It measures 3 1/2" by 3 1/2".

I used the wreath from the July, 2010 Kit of the Month called Happily Ever After (which I just noticed is only $20! right now!).

The paper is Basic Grey Figgy Pudding (love that paper!).

You can see the rest of the Friday Fun girls here:
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara (not playing)
Sherry (not playing)

Now it's time to announce my little blog candy winner from yesterday!LUCKY #7:

Simply AJ said...
Absolutely Adorable!!!! I am making cards but only for close friends and family. Just not enough time this year. Thanks for the chance to win a little goodie! AJ - aj_822@yahoo.com
Simply AJ, please email me: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com with your mailing address and let me know that you won Silhouette Songbird

COME BACK SUNDAY..............you will be glad you did ;)


Have a HAPPY Weekend!!!


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. oooh, Jimmi, this is gorgeous! I love that big scallop across the bottom! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute little box! You did fabulously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! I'll have to check scor-pal's site for that tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Slider Box! I am glad you liked Val's tutorial. I told her it was one of the best Tutorials we have! Doubly thrilled though that you love your Scor-pal.
    hugs, Diana

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!