Friday, December 10, 2010

TGIF Target Copy...

Happy Friday!  I just looked at my calendar and Christmas is 15 days away!
and I have not 1 gift bought!  The tree is up, the house looks ready...but really it's not, HA!

Oh well, I'll worry about that tomorrow!

Now, for today's business!  Friends With Flair!  You can see all of the participants on the Unity Blog!

I was at Target the other night to buy some cards (gasp) for my boss...he needed about 10 and I didn't have them handy and he wanted them the very next day and that's my story and I'm sticking to it....ANYWAY, I went to Target and they had a card with this layout so I took a picture of it with my phone and I used the layout for my card....sort of:

The stamps I used are from Mitten Weather Icons and this paper is Crate Paper Snow Day.
and yesterday I said I would be able to show you how I packaged the monogrammed cards I made, so here it is (excuse the glare):


a little FUN info, too:

{I am REALLY dying to have some of that paper....LUCKY you who get some!}


The Friday Fun girls are taking a Christmas Siesta...but I am sure some of them are stamping anyway, so please visit them if you have the time!
Christi
Kim
Kimme
Sara
Sherry

Have a FANTASTIC DAY!

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jimmi! Love the layout, papers and stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card I can see the inspiration from the purchased card! Nice job and your gift sets are fabulous also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card! Seems simple enought but very festive! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! I love the strips of dp and the stamping right on the kraft!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!