Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Fun Flowers & a Sneak Peek!

Happy Friday, lovely friends!
It's a beautiful day here in VA!
It's actually going to be in the 50's for the weekend...which
is our normal temps but we haven't seen them in FOREVER.
I'm super excited, this may call for a bike ride down at the beach :)

I hope it's beautiful where you are, too!

I have a nice, happy, Springtime card to share with you today.
I made it for the Friends With Flair blog hop and
for our Friday Fun Challenge.
I am the hostess for January and the challenge is a color challenge.
We are using turquoise, yellow and tan...all the colors that make me think of SUMMER!

here is my card...with not much tan on it, we'll call Kraft "tan" for today, K?
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme


I used the January Kit of the Month: to the moon and back
and here are ALL the PERKS you can get
for the next 4 days...before this kit goes up to $45!
So get it while you can!

If you'd like to see all of the Friends With Flair blogs, head to the Unity Blog...
and there is BLOG CANDY on one of them, so keep your eyes OPEN!

Here is today's Sneak Peek image of the February Kit:

I will see you tomorrow with a card I made using one of the
NEW February Kit of the Month stamps...
If I do say so myself, the card is adorable ;)
Don't you love it when you love your creations?

Have a GREAT day!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty. I just love the colors and your coloring is beautiful. Also I wanted to say you just make my day with all your sweet comments on my cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jimmi! Great coloring! I love the dp and the border punch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOOOOOOoooooooooooo! I needed this card today, it is so GREY here! What a great pick me up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card........cold and grey here in England, so this cheered me up. :-) S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, Jimmi, this is gorgeous! So happy and springy! I love it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice color choices for that stamp. I've been stumped..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Turquoise, yellow, and green--so beautiful together! Love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVELY!!!!!! you rock the coloring on this one!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. Totally cool card Jimmi! Love the spring feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. so sweet and pretty! love the color combo!

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!