Friday, January 21, 2011

Friday's are a Thing of Beauty!

Happy Friday!!!
Today is another Friends With Flair day and also a
new Friday Fun Challenge!

You can see all of the Friends With Flair blogs on the Unity Blog.

For this weeks Friday Fun Challenge I sent the girls some goodies to play with!
So we are all using the same stamp and the same paper and ribbon, too!
I can't wait to see what they made!

Here is my card:


The stamp we are using is A Thing of Beauty.
The paper is from Bella Blvd.
I also used my new Abstract Flower punch from EK Success, love that thing!

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme


I hope you have a FANTASTIC Friday!
thanks for visiting me!!!
Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. wowsers girl!! i LOVE this!! this is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Jimmi!!
    Love those bright colors,and I love that punch!! I think I need to find one of those! ;)

    Thank you for sharing!
    Have a great weekend!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those gorgeous scallops peaking up and that ribbon....beautiful, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Jimmi! I love seeing what you girls did with the same supplies! They are all fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely job with the "kit" you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I have loved all the cards I have seen with these supplies! Yours is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...and thanks Jimmi....now I have ANOTHER punch to get!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE your card! It turned out fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sentiment says it all. The is one beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooh, this is a "thing of beauty" Jimmi! Just gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!