Friday, January 7, 2011

Friends WIth Flair and Friday Fun!

Happy Friday everyone!!!
I am happy to see this day :)
Today my card is for Friends With Flair and a little Friday Fun!

I am the Hostess this month for Friends With Flair and today's challenge was to be inspired by this photo:


Here is my card using: To the Moon and Back
(my camera is still messed up...YUCKY picture, sorry!)


I added the stars in the inside to go along with the sentiment:

I was inspired by the 4 plates on the table and the box in the center so I used that as my layout for my card and used some of the colors from the photo, too.

You can see the rest of the Friends With Flair participants on the Unity Blog!


Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme
Sara

Have a GREAT DAY!

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the stars inside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, what a cool interpretation, Jimmi! I love it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jimmi! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely STUNNING Jimmi!! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally AWESOME Jimmi! Love the inside and out of this card. You are so creative and super inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This gorgeous card w/perfect sentiment really touches me. Thanks so much for sharing such a great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, intriguing inspiration photo! and I love the card you designed from it~that sentiment is one of my favs, I'm sure it will be a go to stamp for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love what you did with the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cool. I like all the circles and the stars on the inside. I love cards that are finished inside and out! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW-VERY cute layout and colors and that sentiment is perfect ;)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!