Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hip Hoppin' & Havin' Fun!

Happy HIP HOP!!!
How are you enjoying the hop so far? 
I hope you are having fun :)
It all starts at the Unity Blog!

Today we have another sneak peek:

CUTE, huh?
good for scrapping, girls night out cards, cards for your sweetie!
TONS of ideas!

And....here is a card I made using the AWESOME
NEW Itty Bitty called Having Fun
Let me tell you...my husband is going to LOVE this card.
It's going in his Jeep tonight so he will see it in the morning on the way to work...
wanna see his Jeep?

So, what do you think?  This stamp was made for him, right?
I wish I had a pic of the front, it's exactly the same :)
I just know he'll love it!

I (sort of) used this weeks Hip Hop Sketch for my card.
(art is all about the interpretation, right?)
 I hope you'll play along with the sketch with us!

Now it is time to Hop on over to AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Thanks SO MUCH for hopping by today!!!
I will see you tomorrow with another sneak peek AND
Friday Fun and Friends With Flair!

Have a Hip Hop kind of day!

Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Perfect match to your DH Jeep! He is gonna love your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! What a match!! Great card and I am sure your hubby will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw this stamp...it just screamed Jimmi! I just love your card and I know your DH will too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jimmi this is the CUTEST card ever!!!! How PERFECT for you and your hubby :) Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Jimmi and how funny that it matches your husband's Jeep perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG it's TOTALLY Mike's car! Fun! I loved your sketch this week too girlie-great job w/ it! I will be missing you BIG TIME these next few days :( Love ya lots and will call/text/keep ya in the loop! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG the Jeep! Can't believe you still have it! And, I can see that I will want the February Kit of the Month!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the manly cards--they are hard to come by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect card for your husb! A perfect match for his Jeep!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! This is so perfect! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What luck for you. Still a great card for any guy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! We used to have a jeep, it was red and all chromed out..I miss it!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!