Thursday, January 6, 2011

Hip Hoppin' Into 2011!

Happy, Happy Hip Hop Thursday!!!
THE 1st one of 2011!!!

I got a feeling.....that this year is going to be AMAZING for Unity, I just know it!

The Hip Hop Blog Hop starts on the Unity Blog so don't miss a beat!

Today I am showing off a card I made with the January Kit of the Month,
to the moon and back
 
(my picture is a little blurry...I touched some button
on my camera that I didn't know what it does and
messed something up...oops!)

Do you know ALL of the benefits of being a
Kit of the Month member?
They pretty much rock!

Now it is time to Hop on over to AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Thanks SO MUCH for hopping by today!!!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. WOW.. what an awesome card. LOVE IT!! loving all the different textures and papers.. brilliant Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this makes me think of spring!! Thank you!! It is all white and yucky here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the colours and the torn edges on the paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Jimmi! I love this splash of spring on a freezing cold winter day :)
    The embossed areas look great and the torn edges are a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ahhh what a beautiful card, love the layers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card Jimmi! I love all the layers and texture. This is one of my favorite parts of the January KOM. Thanks so much for showing us how beautiful it can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Makes me want spring!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh so pretty and springlike!! Love your colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just stunning. Love the colors, layers, texture and of course the cute Unity stamps.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!