Monday, January 3, 2011

{ippity} Hop Monday

Hi strangers!
Sorry I've been so quiet.  I have been in FL and then
I had my nieces here in VA to visit last week and finally
yesterday my house was back to the normal silence we are used to!
Wow, are kids noisy and messy, LOL...I totally forgot that part of them ;)

I'm glad you are here to see my {Ippity}Hop card!
You can see all of the participants on the {Ippity} Blog.

This is the 1st card I've made in 2011...and I'm pretty happy with it, I hope you like it, too!

I used Sing a New Song for my card!
(Thanks Jess!)

You can find out where to buy {Ippity} by clicking here.

I hope you are having a great day!

Thanks for stopping by!!!
Photobucket

23 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jimmi.. So glad you are hopping along with us today.. you are the best!! Love the papers, so glad you had fun n Florida.. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Jimmi, this is soooo gorgeous! Love the pretty Crate Paper paired up with the birdie!!! Happy New Year to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't like it....I LOVE IT! Love the colors and love the Ippity too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, this is my favorite stamp set. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute--love the papers and that ribbon...and that bird stamp--one of my favs:) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your first card in 2011 is fabulous! Love the shape and the dp is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty card, the colors are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, this is Beautiful! Love the colors and the dp, and of course this is one of my favorite sets!

    Happy New Year and Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, love the paper you used!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card! Love the way the birdie looks against that background paper!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute! I'm loving this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Pretty Card Jimmi~Great way to start 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I do like it. Lovely and refreshing. A look towards "Spring" which I so long for during this cold winter we seem to be having.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh, Jimmi, this is BEAUTIFUL! I love this!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!