Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's a Hip Hop Kind of Day!

And I am SO happy you are here!

Today is the day we show you lots of Unity goodness,.
All of the fun starts on the Unity blog and you just
hip hop along!

My 1st card uses to the moon and back
the Jan. 11 Kit of the Month.

this card uses the new Marah Johnson/Unity Stamp Co. set called
Harmony
My little round card also uses this weeks Sketch Challenge.
Make sure you check it out, we have a nice prize every week!
and all you have to do is something fun...that you already love...STAMP!

Now it is time to Hop on over to AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Thanks SO MUCH for hopping by today!!!

Photobucket

20 comments:

  1. I am loving the shoes and sentiment on the first card and the peace sign card is a reminder of some of my favorite days gone by! Fabulous cards Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The first card is fabulous! I can't wait to get the Jan KOTM just for the shoes. I love the new MJ stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh Jimmi! Both your cards are just amazing and super inspring. When I saw those shoes in the KOTM...I thought of you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are cool!! I love the peace sign one! Great stamps!!..:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so loving all this pink and black.. amazing cards Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the 1st one w/ the shoes and that pretty finishing off the ribbon-what a gorgeous and elegant card! The 2nd one is DARLING and very close to my heart as it's not too far off from what I made, LOL!! Soul sistas ;) LOVE that-You did an AMAZING job w/ that peace sign!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that first card is so YOU Jimmi! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are great! Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love those shoes and am patiently waiting for my kit to arrive... patiently. Your circle card, LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the new sketch. I MUST create with it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Were these shoe stamps made for you?? They just scream Jimmi, matching your blog and all! Beautiful cards today!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute, cute! LOVE the pink and black shoe card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards... I love the pink & black!

    Thank you so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so sweet, Jimmi! I love the fun papers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE LOVE LOVE these cards! I love that destiny card--so fun! And that high heel card--AMAZING:) LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!