Thursday, January 13, 2011

itty bitty HIP HOP!


HAPPY HIP HOP DAY!!!

I hope you are enjoying the Blog Hop so far, but it's not over yet!

I have a card to show you with my VERY favorite Itty Bitty stamp: A Thing of Beauty
I used this weeks Hip Hop Sketch Challenge for my layout.
Don't EVER forget to play the HHSC for a chance every single week at a GREAT prize!

And here is a card for one of the kindest, most honest, sweetest, most generous,
loving, beautiful INSIDE AND OUT people I have the honor to call a friend!
Angela!
It's her BIRTHDAY!
Stamps: Advent & Take Time to Laugh

I used my awesome Grand Calibur to cut out the dies!
It's so big I can cut out all the shapes I need at once!
Score!



Now it is time to Hop on over to AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Thanks SO MUCH for hopping by today!!!

{ don't forget I have blog candy for you}
Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. Very Pretty Card!!!


    Love your card for Angela!! Stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Cards love the checker board colored bird.
    Debbie
    http://craftywizard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and inspiring cards. I just love how you used this sketch.

    WOW! Love this card for Angela! What a fabulous lady to celebration!

    Thanks for the inspiration and what a great way for the DT to celebrate Angela with a blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love.

    AND, I have to admit I was a litle intimidated by this week's sketch but LOVE that too! beautiful cards my sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two beautiful cards! LOVE the shape on Angela's birthday card-so fun! and your take on the sketch is SO pretty! Love that PP paper!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVELY Cards!!! I ♥ Itty Bitty's!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Normally birds aren't my thing, but I love this card with the bird. The colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing cards Jimmi.. oh I would love all the nestie dies.. amazing creations today!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome cards Jimmi!! I so {heart} that Pink Paislee line!P

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful!!! i love that rose - i was just eyeing it on the website and love what you did with it. what a fun bday card too!!! that bird is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job with the sketch! Love the bird.

    ReplyDelete
  12. awwww you are so sweet - i am blushing with all those SWEET and wonderful words!!!! love ya TONS Jimmi! Thanks so much for always hanging in there with me. I appreciate your friendship SO VERY MUCH!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just love the bird stamp. Haven't used it yet, but I love how you colored it in.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the two cards you have for Angela. Have the flower on my wishlist. Only wish the "crossword" bird came as a single stamp. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both are so pretty! I especially love how you used patterned paper on the sketch challenge card--the perfect patterns and the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your cards!! The itty bitty stamps just make them even more adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I was just thinking I NEED that rose. beautiful creations, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards! Love them both! :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!