Friday, February 4, 2011

Friday Fun ta-ta's

TGIF!
It's Friday which brings a new Friday Fun Challenge
and it's a new month so we have a new hostess, Kimme.

Kimme had a fab time in LA at CHA and had a little fun with a certain
Unity hunk...cleavage talk was involved so we are making boobie cards today!
You will have to check out her blog for the whole story ;)

I used this past Store Kit from Unity for my card.
I'd say there is plenty of cleavage here on this card, wouldn't you?

I did a bunch of paper piecing all using some
beautiful Samantha Walker patterned paper.
This line is called Ooh La La.

This card is also for this weeks Friends With Flair blog hop!
Check out all the Friends With Flair blogs HERE.

Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme


Have a wonderful weekend!
Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. This card makes me giggle! I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny Jimmi and I totally love it! Just so nice to see a fun card and love the colours you chose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card!!! I just love the undaroo set though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally love this! Can't wait to read about the story:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh la la! I love all the paper-piecing with the texture...They all look like lace. Just gorgeous!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH MY GAWD! That is awesome. I love all the paper piecing and the texture over the whole thing. AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria's Secret has nothing on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. DEFINITELY a Jimmi card!!!! so cute!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. hmmmm if only I could wolf whistle for all of the cleavage!!!! This is very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adorable!! love all the cleavage!! Booby cards are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooh La La! I Love it! Makes me smile...and blush only a little. ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Girlie, this is such a FUN and CREATIVE card...love all the piecing you did with Samantha's card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darlin' card - love te colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute card and it sounds like there is a fun story behind it too! :) I'm going to go check it out on Kimme's blog!
    p.s. thank you for featuring my teapot card on your Sunday favs :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. makes me smile and blush all at the same time. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!