Friday, February 25, 2011

Friday Plaid Day & Some Weekend Plans!

Howdy folks!

Who else is SO happy it's Friday???
I have a card today that I made for
our Friday Fun Challenge to USE PLAID.
I did make this card for Friends With Flair
but I think I forgot to sign up, oh well ;)
I used the adorable Itty Bitty: I'm Here
There is an Itty Bitty sale going on now, too!
Buy 3 get 1 free!
Buy 6 get 2 free!
Buy 9 get 3 free!
Check it out HERE.

Check out all the Friends With Flair blogs HERE.
&
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme


So what are you doing this weekend???
Oh you are playing VSN right????

YEP YOU ARE!
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT Y'ALL MAKE!!!
HAVE FUN!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. oh get OUT of here this is TOO cute w/ the paper pieced Yo-yo! LOVE IT!!! have a great weekend, sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this itty bitty too! I'm trying to make it work for the HHSC46 sketch...love the october afternoon paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card -- it's so totally cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I found you on FWF!!! And LOVE this card!!! I need to play with VSN...hopefully the next time!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that paper and those stamps! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fun! LOVE it!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super CUTE! LOVE the paper piecing!! (=

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!