Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!

Hello, hello, hello!
How ARE you?
Hip Hoppin' I hope!

Today's Hip Hop starts at the Unity Blog
so don't miss a thing, K?

I have 2 cards to show you, using some fun new stamps!

My 1st card uses Spring Flower Chick
a new Suzi Blu stamp.
and it's a BIG one.
Y'all know I'm not so much of a colorer
so I just colored a little bit of her and
only used part of the image so it would fit on my card.
(this fabby paper and stickers is Echo Park "For the Record")

Won't you PLAY ALONG?
Hope so!

The next card I made uses what could be the
CUTEST
stamp set ever :)
Sweet Life by Samantha Walker
Oh my this is such a FUN stamp set!
I wanted to make it a quadruple scoop cone
but I restrained myself!
(should have stamped the sentiment in pink...oh well)
(the paper is Echo Park "Springtime")

Now it's time to hop over to Shemaine's blog next!

HAVE FUN!

See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair and Friday FUN!

Oh and don't forget about THIS!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Such cute cards!! Love these!! Especially that second card soooo sweet!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These are fantastic! I love how you only stamped part of the image on the top card. It's a great idea & makes it so much more versatile! (Also love the way you colored her!) And... that second card looks good enough to eat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWZA woman! These are fabulous! LOVE your take on the sketch challenge w/ those colors and stamp and that ice cream cone is SOOO cute-I resisted temptation w/ that set but now I need it ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo, love these! and I spy some Echo Park dp....recollections-yum! great work, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cards! And I LOVE how you only colored some of the stamp on the first card. I'm not much of a colorer myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. too cute jimmi! LOVE how you just partially colored the image. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. U could have gone for the triple scoop for sure...lol lol. Love this stamp set for sure. Ice cream is my most fav thing. I do love the first card as it reminds me of my daughter. Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it Jimmi.. love all of SUzi Blu's new stamps.. love this girl one!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous Cards Jimmi~ Love both of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards. I like that you didn't completely color her, beautiful. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Suzy Blu is the BEST! I don't have any, but I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my goodness those cards are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable cards--the colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looooove what you did with the Suzi stamp! These are so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. look delicous I love your layout colors yammy!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!