Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hip Hop CAS Valentine's

Howdy DOO!
&
Hip Hop!
to you!

Can you tell I'm SO happy you are here?
I truly am, from the bottom of my heart...
love is in the air all around us and I'm feeling it!

So for today's Hip Hop I've made you 2
super simple and quick Valentines Day cards!

The 1st one I made with With All My Heart
(while I had it out for my cards yesterday, hint hint...)

and this one I made with February's
kit of the month:
{the best is yet to be}

pretty please, hop over to Shemaine's blog next!
And have a SUPER happy day!

Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Cute, Jimmi! Love the papers you used on the top card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So loving your cards--love black and white polka dots and love red with black and white! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Valentines, happy heart week next week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaabulous valentines!

    ReplyDelete
  5. But your cards are just AWESOME and so inspiring. Love the colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards are so sweet, the sentiment on the 2nd one is absolutely one of my favorites! It just says it all!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you love the stamp"I've loved you from the very first day"? It's good for your kiddos, hubby, kitty, doggy.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute cards!!! I love them. Especially that second one. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing these fun ideas.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!