Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hip Hop Thursday's are the BEST!

HAPPY HIP HOP DAY!
I'm super excited to show you my cards today!

Make sure you start this ride at the Unity Blog and just hop along!

My 1st card is one made using the February Kit of the Month:
{the best is yet to be}
 
Do you like it?
I know I would LOVE to have this card given to me
at my wedding over 11 years ago, lol!
I used a bunch of the yummy Echo Park Be Mine paper...
I adore this paper!
Oh and I finally tried out my scallopy/decorative scissors
that Eva told me about and it worked :)
Thanks girl!

My next card uses a new Itty Bitty:
Happy Chick Birthday
for this card I used some FUN & cute Samantha Walker
Creative Imaginations paper...

(If you look to the right >>> you can see
I am on a new design team...
one that goes hand & hand with UNITY!
the Samantha Walker Creative Team)
I've been dying to share that with you!

Now it is time to hop over to my sweet friend, AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Look for our new Sketch Challenge today!
The prize for this week is:
Joy Ride On My Way (Cosmo Cricket!)

Here's the sketch:

Have a SUPER day!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Love these beautiful cards!!! The first one is stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1 beautiful card, and one cute! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your first card is just gorgeous, and the second is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jimmi, your first card is sooo dreamy and GORGEOUS and your second card is UBER FUN!!!! And a huge CONGRATS on getting on Samantha's team...you fit right in just PERFECT!!!! Hugs....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card- I love the first one. The 2nd one is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful first card and super cute second one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your work Jimmy... Beautiful...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both projects! The first is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore both your cards Jimmi, one so elegant and the other so playful! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great cards!! Congrats on the DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful card I love pink ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your blog! I am a new follower! I would love it if you visited me http://thirtyonetrendytotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!