Friday, February 18, 2011

Simple Friday Fun

Happy Friday!
Friday brings 3 things I love:
Friday Fun!
Friends With Flair
&
the next 2 days off!
(with temps in the 70's!)

Today's Friday Fun Challenge is from Kimme
she challenged us to make a card with at least
3 circles on it since she's at Disney World today
(lucky ducky!!)

So here is my super simple card with a paper flower
made out of 3 circles of paper,
a little glitter
and 1 button :)

The stamps I used are from:
Be Still Watercolor Collection
The paper is new Echo Park Springtime paper.

Check out all the Friends With Flair blogs HERE.
&
Check out the rest of the Friday Fun Girls:
Christi
Sherry
Kimme


Have a GREAT weekend!
Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Love this! Simply and Sweet! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful! Love the 3D flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this CAS card and that flower is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, I hope you have a great weekend. S x

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG OMG OMG I LOVE IT. I just got this set and that paper is an amazing idea-almost looks like fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's an adorable flower and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. THUD - LOOOVE this Jimmi! You must make this one of your Sunday favs this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore the cute simplicity of this card - love that layered flower on the stamped stem - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful flower--it pops off the page! LOVE that sentiment too:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty Jimmi! I love how CAS it is and yet stunning.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The more I see of this echo part paper the more I "have" to have it. LOL Honestly this is a cute, simple card with class. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!