Friday, March 25, 2011

Bookmark Friday!

Hi y'all!
I live in VA, what do you expect ;)

So happy you are here today on this lovely Friday!

I made a card for Friends With Flair
&
Friday Fun!
Today's Friday Fun challenge is once again from Christi.
She challenged us to make a bookmark.

So I made a card and a matching bookmark for you today.

The stamp I used is one of my favorite Itty Bitty's called:
A Thing of Beauty
The paper I used is Cosmo Cricket Upcycle,
and so is that chipboard sentiment.

I made my paper clip bookmark using the SCS tutorial HERE
and the ruffled ribbon tutorial is HERE.

PLEASE check out what the fab Friday girls made today!

Hope you like my card and bookmark!

Please check out my blog candy, it's a GOOD one!

Have a GREAT day!


17 comments:

  1. LOVE this! that pleated ribbon around the circle-great touch! and youir sweet, sweet book mark! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't made one in ages. Your bookmark and the card look awesome!
    Have a great weekend and have fun pinning!
    Hugs and grins

    ReplyDelete
  3. just beautiful, love the colors you chose.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE your card with the pleated ribbon behind the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ruffled ribbon warms my heart. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling pleated ribbon Jimmi! and the pink rose really POPS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, I love them both! I love the look of the ruffled ribbon and can't wait to try it myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute - love the ribbon flower!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, Jimmi! This is all just so gorgeous! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Jimmi!!!!! LOVE that paperclip!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, so pretty! I love that rose!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pretty colors and texture...love that ribbon embellishing...and the bookmark is so cute!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOVE LOVE LOVE this Jimmi, the colors, the distressing, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!