Wednesday, March 23, 2011

come see my BRAND NEW BLOG! with blog candy

THIS is my new home!
Acutally I have 2 new homes!
Stamping with Jimmi (where you are) and
Shopping with Jimmi, my new place to talk
about clothes, makeup, shoes, hair, CARDIGANS...and all that good stuff!

I'M SO EXCITED!!!
WHAT DO YOU THINK???
Veronica is So amazing isn't she??
She did this, all for me!

OK, here it is, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK!
please add my new blog(s) to your Google Reader and subscribe
and FOLLOW me, I don't want to lose any of you, I just love you so much!
(if you want to share this on Facebook, I would LOVE that!!)
And on Saturday (March 26th, my momma's bday) @ 10:00am EST
I will announce a winner from one of my FOLLOWERS or
from a comment on this post OR maybe BOTH?
Who knows ;)
The prize will be ANY Unity Stamp up to $20,
YOU PICK!
If I do 2 winners then there will be 2 stamp sets!

THANKS SO MUCH FOR VISITING MY NEW BLOGS!!!

P.S. ~ I'm going to come up with a beauty giveaway for my Shopping blog, SOON!



36 comments:

  1. Cute new blog design. Love that graphic on the top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh love it.. and I love the Unity stamping block.. COOL stuff Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a FABULOUS new blog layout! I went over and followed your new blog. I can't wait!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would LOVE to shop with Jimmi! WHEEEE! :)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your new blog - How cool is that header with the Unity STAMP BLOCK and red rubber on it!!! AWESOMENESS!!! Super cute Jimmi I WILL be a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOOOORAY! LOVE the new blog look and the fun designs! THANKS for sharing--love stamping and shopping! So I'm a follower/stalker/RSS feeder:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome new blog! love the look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi your new blog is so bright and happy~ I LOVE the pink!!! of course I'm a follower <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Came to say hello to the new blog.
    Hi, new blog. You are cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute new blog! Have fun in your "new blog home." :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats Jimmi!!!! Love the vibe you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love love love the new look of your blog!! Thanks for an opportunity to win! Unity goodies are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hooray for a new fabulous blog... or two :) Love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is just TOOO CUTE!!! Awesome new bloggie home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your new blogs :) So FUN and I will definitely continue to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi, I'm a new follower to your fabulous blog!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great new blog look, congrats! The header is so YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love all that pink! I will go add you to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your new home! Just love the graphic in the header! I'm a follower AND will put you on my facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fun new look.

    It's a good life!
    Terri E.

    ReplyDelete
  21. completely you Jimmi!! looks great and love it! thanks for the chance to win some new toys!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute New Blog design!! Love the look!! Off to check out your new shopping blog!!


    Enjoy your weekend~

    Marcy H.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, love your design on your new blog. Thanks for a chance to win

    ReplyDelete
  24. Soooo cute! Love all the pink! Congrats on your new home!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!