Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Fun ~ it's all about the ##'s


TGIF!
So glad you stopped by today.
I have a *sweet* card for Friday Fun!
Our challenge today was to use NUMBERS or CLOCKS.

I chose some new paper I just got
with some numbers on it for my card.

This sketch is this weeks Clean & Simple Stamping sketch.
I used the Unity itty bitty Sweetest Day
This paper is My Minds Eye Stella & Rose Gertie.

Pretty please visit the Friday Fun girls:

Christi
Sherry
Kimme

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair Blog Hop
So check out all of the participants HERE!

Have a GREAT weekend!

I am trying to WIN an iPad2 and if you would join Ebates using my link I would be ever so grateful! 
IF I get to 50 qualifying referrals I am going to pick 10 people and send them a stampy present (you have to purchase $25.00 by May 30th, New York and Co. is on there, 2 Peas in a Bucket is on there...Michael's and Joann, too!
and also send a bunch of thank you cards to as many people as I can!!!!!!!
http://www.ebates.com/rf.do?referrerid=YQkVRYpdnR1XungK7DfZRg%3D%3D
THANK YOU!!!

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable card, Jimmi! I love the strawberry~it's super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this one! So adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SUUUPER sweet, Jimmi! You always use the best combination of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know you hate this...but that card is SUPER CUTE! It really is. I love the papers and the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. pretty pretty pretty!!!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card - what's not to love about a strawberry?

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, this card is the "sweetest!" LOVE it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute. I love how you used the paper for the strawberry. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too adorable, love that sweet strawberry.

    lisa a.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome card! Love that sweet paper pieced strawberry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a super cute card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!