Friday, March 4, 2011

Friday Fun Inspiration

Happy Friday everyone!
I'm here with a fun Friday Challenge from Christi,
she's our March hostess!
She sent us this book cover to use as our inspiration.



And here is my card I made:

I used She Said, a Donna Downey/Unity stamp set
that I just realized is not on the website anymore.

I am sending this to a fabulous friend, whom I've never
met in person
but Facebook and makeup have brought us together, lol :)
Hope she likes it!

Pretty please visit the Friday Fun girls:

Christi
Sherry
Kimme

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair Blog Hop
So check out all of the participants HERE!

Have a GREAT weekend!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. How perfect is that stamp for this card! LOVE it girly!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  2. PERFECT! I thought of this stamp when I saw the cover, but I don't own it :( You ROCKED this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous as always, Jimmi! I love how the flower looks like it's in the lady's hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow love it!
    one set I should get.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! it's just fabulous looking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Jimmi this gorgeous and love the flower!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beauty Jimmi - that flower is to die for...LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow.. she is perfect Jimmi. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my FAV sets!!!! Just wish YOU could color them all for me ;) She is so smooth, LOVE IT Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card and fantastic flower:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous! I love the flower with the rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect card for the inspiration! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely LOVE this card! It is gorgeous, Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!