Thursday, March 3, 2011

~ Hello Thursday ~

Hello my lovely friends!

Today is THE best day of the week
HIP HOP DAY!

Start all the fun at the Unity Blog
and HOP along with us!
I hope you ENJOY the view!

I made a card for YOU today using

Here is my card:
I used Where You Are.

What do you think?
It was fun to make, I really LOVE this sketch!
And our prize this week is something NEW
& exciting!
A $15.00 Gift Certificate to the Unity Store!
for whatever YOU want!
SO please PLAY along with US!

Thanks!

DID YOU SEE THIS:
just you

She's a BEAUTY huh???????

Now it's time to hop along to my
sweet, FAB friend, AJ's blog...
Next Blog

See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair!


Photobucket

25 comments:

  1. smooches to you my sweet and oh-so-fabby friend!! mwah!! oh- love your card btw!! ;) the paper piecing rocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Jimmi, that itty bitty is one of my FAVS, I just love the sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh such a factastic card love ..love .. love that sketch Jimmi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG a gift certificate as a prize? YES puhleeeze!!! Love your card that stamp has become one of my favs

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet, i love that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Bird house is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw your card on Splitcoaststamper and love it there and then :) The bird house totally adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jimmi, this is so pretty. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card - I love this stamp - I have it along with several others that I NEED to get inky!!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I simply ADORE that birdhouse!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a sweet, sweet card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card! Love the little birdhouse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I LOVE Where You Are! I think that I bought it the other day, but I won't know for sure until my order arrives....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it... and I'm loving the March kit, can't wait to get my inky fingers on it!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your card and I LOVE the DP! What is that??? I have a bunch of those little round tags and I don't know why I never thought to just stamp the sentiment on them! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this card - just got my Itty Bitty in the mail - can't wait to ink it up...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Stunning card! I love your take on the sketch. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. love your birdhouse...too sweet.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!