Thursday, March 10, 2011

Hip Hop for You!

Happy Hip Hop day!!!
Start the Hip Hop on the Unity Blog
and hop along with us to see some wonderful
Unity-ness!

Here is my card using this week's Hip Hop Sketch Challenge:
The stamp is a Samantha Walker
Itty Bitty stamp.
I hope you like it...I totally believe in what it says
BE YOU!

Have you seen uniTyV?
Pretty awesome stuff!

Now it's time to hop along to my
sweet, FAB friend, AJ's blog...
Next Blog

See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair!


Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - love those off-center butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose a FABULOUS layout for this-I LOVE how you showcased the "be you" in this card-TOTALLY love it! Pretty spring colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo this sketch will be F-U-N! Love your card Jimmi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The card is perfect! I love the coulors!

    lg
    elke

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING the purple and the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous and just love the purple. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card! The butterflies are awesome and I just love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am loving your card! It looks like spring to me and, right now, I could use some of that!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love you colors super pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your take on the fab sketch! So pretty with the pastel butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card... love the colors!

    Thanks for sharing!!!

    ~Ola

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute. Now I know what to do with my butterfly stamps...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!