Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hip Hop Thursday!

Happy Thursday!
and Hip Hop to ya!

I hope you're enjoying our little blog hop today!
You should start at the Unity blog and hop along!
There's lots of pretty to see :)

I have what may be an eyesore
of a card to show you!
I was just trying to see how many
different patterns I could use on one card...
and this is what happened!

Goodness gracious, right???
I do believe I have 5 different patterns going on
all in 1 place!
But that's me...I'm a pattern lover, love to mix them up!

The stamps for my card are from March's Kit of the Month
Just You

Today is the LAST day to get your hands on it!
So hurry!!!



Now it's time to hop over to my
sweet, FAB friend, AJ's blog...
Next Blog

See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair!

and Happy Birthday to my sweet Rachel...19 years old today!!!




I forgot to announce my blog candy winner on Saturday!
crazy weekend, what can I say??
So here it is:
Blogger Jacilynn said...
Hi, I'm a new follower to your fabulous blog! :)
March 24, 2011 12:05 PM Jacilynn please email me: jimmi.mayo@gmail.com and tell me what Unity stamp you want ($20 or less) and your mailing info! THANKS for being a follower of my blog!

14 comments:

  1. Love this one, Jimmi! :) Cute! Happy Birthday to Rachel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Jimmi. and happy Birthday to your daughter.. she is gorgeous!! and COngrats to Jacilynn.. awesomeness all around!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It works, totally works!! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Rachel! Aw to be 19 again... the last 10 years for me went quick!

    Love the card - i need to use that leapord background soon! I'm loving it on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm scared to death to put that much "busyness" on one card but girl, you did it and you did it well. It's fantastic. It's fresh. It's fun. It's an exciting card without being "too much." THAT is an accomplishment. Super job Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think that it's a disaster. I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Rachel!
    I love your card and all the patterns just go perfect together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that card. I don't always think to mix patterned papers like that, but I love the idea and your end result. Maybe I'll have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very sweet card, Jimmi! Have a great weekend, Janna

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Jimmi and Happy Birthday to Rachel! I just have to say I can't believe you have a 19 yr old! You look way too young :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE all the different patterns and that yummy new Cosmo paper! happy bday to Rach!

    ReplyDelete
  12. adorable! and thanks so much! yippee!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!