Saturday, March 19, 2011

Home Is Where The Heart Is ~ blog hop!

Welcome to KinderStampO's 'Home is Where the Heart is' Blog Hop sponsored by Unity Stamp Co.
There are 15 amazing designers featuring projects inspired by the theme 'Home is Where the Heart is'!

If you have arrived here from KinderstampO
then you are in the right place
and I hope you are enjoying the journey.
If you just stopped by to say hello
and want to join the hop then
click HERE to start from the top.

I made a Jimmi-style card for you.
That means it didn't take longer than 30 minutes!
More like 10 minutes!
This stamp is a Bella Blvd, Unity Co-Brand stamp
it's called : House Warming

THERE IS BLOG CANDY:
Throughout all Generations
Roots and Wings
Life's Little Moments
Family Dynamix

If you want to WIN, here's what you need to do:
(the MORE you do the MORE chances you have!)
Leave a comment on each of the blogs
and let them know what you love about Unity and/ or their featured project.
Become a follower of the awesome designers if you aren't already.
Become a Facebook follower of Unity Stamp Co. and thank them for sponsoring the hop.

The next stop on this inspiring adventure is Karla Ivonne Guijarro.

THANK YOU FOR VISITING ME!
I REALLY APPRECIATE IT!!!

Here is the WHOLE list in case you get lost:
Jess - www.KinderStampO.com
ME - www.thestampingshopper.blogspot.com
Karla Ivonne Guijarro - http://karlasloveblog.blogspot.com/
Brooke Lien - http://brookelien.blogspot.com/
Liz Munoz - Www.lizspaperloft.com.
Eva Dobilas - http://evafromca.blogspot.com/
Linda K.- www.krazyquilling.com
Angie Blom - http://angiesscrappinspot.blogspot.com/
Martha Caballero - http://dreamofcrafting.blogspot.com/
Christi Snow - http://alteredambitions.blogspot.com/
Jess B.- http://thatzuneek.blogspot.com/
Maria Gurnsey - http://scrapsbym.blogspot.com/
Meighen - http://scrappin3rdeeschik.blogspot.com/
Shemaine - http://www.scraptasticdesigns.blogspot.com/
Canadian Nickel Scrap'n - http://canadiannickelscrapn.blogspot.com/


49 comments:

  1. the stamp is darling and the colors are perfect together. :D TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card!! The colors are awesome and I just LOVE how you made the top layer POP!! AWESOME!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable card love all that pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful, would never guess this was a "quick" card

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card, TFS. I am a follower.

    pammejo1@yahoo.ocm
    http://pammejo-scrapbookflair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the card! Wish I could make such beautiful things as fast as you do!

    hollyshobbie at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a cute card! I love all the details!
    liz :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo...I love this!!! I am such a sucker for pink and brown!!! Thanks for sharing!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am so loving this hop! Great job! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the lovelist card ever !!! I love anything featuring "homes". TFS Martha C.
    mcaballerobrito@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jimmi, I love the colors of this card! And a ten minute card is so fabulous, specially since my second son is 4 months and I don't have a lot of time to myself! I really love that woodgrain style paper you used! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. love this card! Fav color combo.

    TFS

    Jess B
    thatzuneek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. great card I love it TFS!!!

    cathie
    scraphappycat@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super cute card and no one would know it only took 10 minutes! Those are the best kind! :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great card. Love how it sticks out at the top.

    Smiles Sher
    ShersL84bed@aol.com
    www.patternsbysher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. love your card and colors!!veronica torreslopez35@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. The stamp is so sweet! Great card for only 10 minutes. I wish! Thank You for sharing in the hop. Wonderful of Unity to sponsor.
    quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a great stamp! Simple and Cute.
    TFS - mlcain0202 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love your card! That house stamps is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the card, and that it only took 10 mins, makes it even nicer. :) I am a new follower.
    Hugs,
    Melissa D
    mkds312@hotmail.com
    www.sleeplesswonder.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow-you are fast! Love that cute house!
    kristyscraps@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the colours in your card...very cute

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the card, espcially since it is in pink!
    Hazel
    hdhall6002 at sbcglobal dot net or
    the2pinkladies.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love how the scallop frame overhangs the top.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute card. Im a new follower.

    mommyscraftycreations@gmail.com
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. Very inspiring card. Good job with the stamps.
    Hugs, Debi

    ReplyDelete
  27. I love your card and your blog!!!!!The Unity Stamp you used is great.I am a new follower.
    Hugs, Anita

    ReplyDelete
  28. Lovin' your card, Jimmi! I am a new follower as a result.

    Fond of your crafty-ness,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
    E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  29. Jimmi, this is FABULOUS, just like you! And I can't believe it only took you 10 minutes!!! I am AMAZED! Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  30. as usual I love your card!! I really love the wood paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Your card is gorgeous... I love pink & brown together!! I really love how you popped up the top layer!

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ~Ola
    okj83 at live dot com
    zloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I {heart} EVERYTHING about Unity!~ I love the colors and your paper piecing... I'm a HUGE Jimmi fan <3

    ReplyDelete
  33. Love the card & the colors!

    Hummer Hugs,
    Misty
    http://deliteful-gifts.blogspot.com/
    hummingbird204 at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your colors are just GREAT! I love your card.
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  35. very cute card... i just purchased an itty bitty card!! have 2 sets already!! love unity stamps!!

    tfs


    felkatz at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. Cute card.
    cstephenson at q dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. I Heart 10 minute cards best kind and yours is super cute love that house stamp okay I love unity :) thanks

    ReplyDelete
  38. Love your little 10 min. Jimmie-style card. Great house. Can you teach me how to do a card in 10 mins? I am a new follower. TFS and the chance to win. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  39. Love it - Jimmi card! lol This Unity stamp comes with the sentiment inclulded? It's really cute. daughtersare3@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  40. BEAUATIFUL card--love the house! Must get this image:)

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love your card, it is so cute. I also love the brown and pink together. TFS and I am a follower. Have a great weekend.

    designsfrommyheart@ymail.com
    http://deesdesignsfrommyheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the new blog and your card is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  43. This card is AMAZING! I love the woodgrain with the bright colors :) and the die cut panel popping over the top of the card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!