Friday, March 18, 2011

Red & Black Friday Fun!

Hello LOVELY friends of mine!
Who is SO happy it's Friday besides me?
I know I'm not the only one!
I have BIG plans tonight.....
going to see ELTON JOHN!
SO excited!

I hope you have some fun and relaxing plans
on the agenda,
you really DESERVE IT!

How about a card?
I made this for today's Friday Fun Challenge
which is from Christi.
March 18--
Today we are visiting my college alma mater, Texas Tech, with Jacob to try to convince him to go there for college. ;o) My alma mater colors are black & red so for today, I want you to use these colors for your project.
{This stamp is Gigi Party}

Pretty please visit the Friday Fun girls:
Christi
Kimme
Sherry (not playing today)

I also made this for today's Friends With Flair Blog Hop
So check out all of the participants HERE!


PLEASE come back tomorrow for the Kinderstampo
Home Is Where the Heart Is
BLOG HOP!
Photobucket

11 comments:

  1. sooooo cute, Jimmi! love that doggie, got to get him. great work with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute card - have a great time at the concert!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Jimmi!!!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a CUTE card! Love the colour combo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This little dog is so cute! I just used him on my card yesterday too! LOVE LOVE LOVE:) Hope you had fun at the concert!

    This is a perfect card for the ATU challenge--you should enter it! LOVE! http://allthingsunity.blogspot.com/2011/03/all-things-unity-26-birthdaycelebration.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is darling, Jimmi! Great use of that cute little pup! smiles....

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!