Friday, April 8, 2011

37 Reasons for Friday Fun

Hello and TGIF!
YAY!
finally!
phew....
lol
:)
yep, I'm ready for Friday!

I have a card for you today.
It's for Friends With Flair and
also for our Friday Fun Challenge.
Sherry turned 37 this week so she challenged
us to use 3 ribbons and 7 embellishments...yikes!

So I gave up last night and threw in the towel.
then I thought about the card all night
and how it would not win!
So I got up a little early before work
and finished it, HA!

it's definitely a "made too early to be awake" kind of card
with a few smudges and stuff but oh well, right.
it is what it is!

I used Oh Happy Day for my card

Here are the rest of the FFC girls:


I don't know who's playing and who's not
it's be one of those weeks for some!

Thanks for the visit!
I just adore y'all!
til next time.

p.s.
Have you gotten Small Things Matter Most, yet???


19 comments:

  1. great balloons! love it!
    bonitarose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you could do it! Fabulous card and love how you used the embellishments with all the fun images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it's super cute!! how funny that you got up and finished it before work - I tend to think too hard on some projects when I should be SLEEPING too!!! Oh well that's why God gave us Diet Dr. Pepper right!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're killin' me with all the cute Cosmo Cricket paper! darling card Jimmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the bright colors and all the embellishments you used :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh your balloons are super adorable. Love the card!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ya did just fine! Love the 7 pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE how you used that set! you are totally creative girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super cute card Miss Jimmi!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Even your "too early to be awake" cards are adorable! Hope you have a fabulous weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome, love what you did with the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jimmi...I went on the FWF Unity blog hop and found the blinkie, who/what do I need to do with that info? I love your card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER cute card, Jimmi! What a challenge--7 embellishments! I might have to see what I can come up with!! LOVE this stamp set--it's on my wish list:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fabulous card--love the colors!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!