Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday is TWEET!

T.G.I.F.!
Today I have a card to show you for the new Unity Challenge!
These challenges start on the 15th of each month!
This month the theme is Tweet Tweet!
You are to make a project using a bird image.

I made a card with the Samantha Walker, Unity kit:
Life is Beautiful



I didn't get to make something for this weeks Friday Fun and
I am not too sure who all is getting to play this week ,
but they all deserve some love so go pay them a visit...

I'm also going to submit this for today's Friends With Flair!
There is a NEW way to play so check it out!

Have a GREAT DAY!

21 comments:

  1. very sweet!! love the doily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so pretty! I need that doily die! Eeek! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I don't have that stamp set...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project! Love your work!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Did you stamp that awesome doily or find it??

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH Jimmi, I love your cards!!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous!

    Card I love you layout and the great bright colors they are my favitore one too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all your pretty pink creations of late..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous, I've been looking and longing for that gate stamp, love how you've used it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card! Love the stamped doily!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful colors. Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is awesome and so inspiring. Love the set you used and the colors are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Breathtaking....that pink doily, the adorable gate image... Love it!
    *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful Card~ Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sweet!! Love this design Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super TWEET card! Love it. Very cute set!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sweet card!! Love the design and I think the purple bird & trim really add interest to the card.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!