Thursday, April 7, 2011

Happy Hip Hop!

HIPPPPPPP HOPPPPPP!!!
Yep, it's a Hip Hop day!

How are you liking the view so far?
You should have hopped over from Jess's blog
but if not you can start the party at the Unity Blog
and just hop along!

Today I have a card I made using a Bella Blvd
co-brand stamp set called:
which is ONLY $10 right now :)
I also used Oh Happy Day
I used some fun Cosmo Cricket Upcycle paper on my card.

Hope you LIKE it!
Now it's time to hop over to my
sweet, FAB friend, AJ's blog...
Next Blog

Please, please don't miss out on the soon to be RETIRED
stamps, right HERE
there are some FABBY ones in there!

Thanks a TON for coming over today!

See you tomorrow for Friends With Flair!



18 comments:

  1. darling card - love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this card is SO stinkin cute :) I love the paper piecing, the design and the colors!!!! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so cute. Love that set and that DP. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how springy this card is.. great.. I love it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this card. love the pink the flowers.. it is welcoming!! stunning Jimmi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your card!! Spring is in the air! I hope soon here in MI. It's still a bit cold.

    This is one of my fave sets!! Love any kind of flowers!

    Have a super day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card!! It's so spring! Makes me wish our snow was all gone!!!! I would love to some flowers like the ones on your card!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh la la, love this Jimmi!!! Gotta love paper piecing it looks amazing!! STOP IT dont' tempt me to go and get this set!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super CUTE and springy card, Jimmi!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How could I not like it. So cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card Jimmi. Thanks You for sharing all your talent with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I DO like it! Super cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Adorable! And I'm so relieved to see that you're not one of the retiring DT members--I just love seeing your amazing work each week! Happy Hip Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  14. ADORE THIS. almost as much as I adore YOU! I am not gonna say "I'll miss you"...cuz that's just not gonna happen, right? ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOve the paper piecing!! IT makes the cards soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!