Thursday, April 28, 2011

Hello Hip Hoppers & Bye Bye Retiring Stamps!

HELLO to all my Unity peeps, friends, buddies, fabulous human beings!
It's Thursday.......that day of the week that we Hip and we Hop!

It's also retirement day!
SO many Unity stamps are going bye bye...forever (on the 29th)!
So make sure you check the Unity Blog for all the details!
You don't want to miss any of these CLASSICS!

I have a few cards made with some of my favorite retiring stamps
to show you but 1st I have one card using April's
kit of the month: Small Things Matter Most
You only have a couple of days to get your hands on this FAB kit!

and now for some retirement action!


Mega Tea Cup

and one with Love is Toxic, such a COOL set!
Now it's time to Hop on over to see Lisa!
ENJOY!




THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

10 comments:

  1. These are all fantastic! That first one is SUPER cute, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards.. I love that big teacup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute cards!! love that chickie!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the chickypoo. So adorable...

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOVE each of your cards---love that first one with the colors and that chick! I also love that tea cup! BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!