Friday, April 29, 2011

Lovey Dovey Friday Fun and Flair!

WOW!  Is LOVE in the air or what???
If this doesn't make your heart pitter patter I'd have to check your pulse!
HOW SWEET and romantic?
and could you totally tell that they really, really LIKE each other?
it's SO beautiful to see people in love.

I'll tell you a little secret, I was watching the wedding
and watching them looking at each other and I thought
"wow, they are lucky to have a love like I have"
so I'm a little mushy today, I just LOVE love!

Hope you are feeling the love, too!

You probably didn't come to hear all of that blah blah blah, lol!
So here is the card I made last night, it was a quicky...I timed myself
and it took 9 minutes!
That's all the time I had seeing as though I was getting up at 5am
for the WEDDING!

I used the Unity stamps:
a thing of beauty
a number of things
The paper is Echo Park:
Springtime

Check out the Friends With Flair post HERE

This is also for today's Friday Fun challenge to use FLOWERS on our cards!
Christi
Kimme
Sherry
Sara

HEY, you remember my news about Helmar, right?
WELL if you want to win a STICKY PRIZE PACK
PLEASE go to their FACEBOOK PAGE
& tell them JIMMI SENT YOU!
and YOU could WIN!

love ya, thanks!!!

P.S.
THIS stamp is only $5.00 today!
and Sunday there is some AWESOME Unity fun coming!
So come back and check it out, K?



20 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous, Jimmi! 9 minutes? You are quick AND fabulous! Ya, I have to agree that Will and Kate really seem to love each other... not like Charles and Diana. Let's hope for the best!! I just LOVE what they both wore. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ALL about the royal wedding I simply ADORE Kate!!! sorta how I feel about your card too ;) the colors work so well together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are fast! Your card is GORGEOUS! and I love hearing your stories :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the soft colors you used, and with the green leaves, that looks so lovely!! Such a wonderful card!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  5. So impressive that you made this in 9 minutes! I always admire your work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't get up to watch the wedding but they do seem very in love... so sweet. Love your card - can't believe it took only 9 mins!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW.. Jimmi this is just stunning. I love love too.. enjoy your weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty! Only 9 minutes?? WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! The colors are so beautiful!

    Carol B
    ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card, especially in NINE minutes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jimmi - your card is fab!! And it only took 9 mins. Wow!! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh, oh, oh...LOOK at how gorgeous that card is. LOVE it! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  13. THIS is soooo beautiful! the colors are fab and I LOVE that it took all of 9 minutes to create!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute!!!! LOVE what you did!!! hugs, Katrina

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!