Friday, May 6, 2011

Friday ~ a mother's day card and a Helmar winner


{you can see my Mother's Day gift blog post on the Helmar blog HERE! p.s. it's NOT a card!}

Happy Friday!
It's a beautiful day here in VA, I hope it's beautiful where you are, too :)
I have a quick card to show you for Friends With Flair and Friday Fun.
For Friday Fun Kimme challenged us to use "ribbon and pearls".

I used and older Clean and Simple Stamping sketch and A Mother's Love:

You can play along with Friends With Flair by signing up right HERE!

And you can see what my Friday Fun friends have made, too:
Christi
Kimme
Sara


and now for my Helmar giveaway winner:
Vicki Dutcher said...
Looks like a product to try! Thanks for the opportunity to get some FREE! (Best way to try it I must say!) TFS

CONGRATS Vicki, please email me your mailing address!!!



13 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card Jimmi~ I love that paper!! I recently picked up some. Just gorgeous colors!!

    Congrats to Vicki~Enjoy your new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is gorgeous! I agree with My Angel, the paper is beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooo, I love this. the colors are ga orgeous

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty!! Love the colors in the paper and that sentiment is really lovely! Great card, Jimmi!
    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Jimmi. I just love that quote and dp you used. Thanks for always inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your pattern paper Jimmi! Fabulous card. I really love the pearls too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a beautiful card. your Mother would love it. I love the yellow butterflies and the details

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Just bought these papers at my local Archiver's today, you've inspired me to get downstairs and use them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is beautiful! I love the pearl and gem embellishment under the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, as usual....

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous card, love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OH HOW AWESOME IS THIS TO WIN!! Thank you -

    Awesome paper you used on this card!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!