Friday, May 20, 2011

FRIDAY Pirate ParTAY {sneak peek!}

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!

I am getting ready today to go on vacation for a few days, be back Wednesday night...until them we have some FUN stuff!
Tonight and tomorrow is VSN TIME on Splitcoaststampers!
You can find out all about it HERE!

and this card....may or may not be a little secret preview of our 1st challenge tonight!
(don't tell anyone, lol....it's a MUTINY! arghhhh)

Oh yeah and it's a PIRATE PARTY VSN!
and I am about to leave work to go see Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides RIGHT NOW!
and my nails are painted PLANKS A LOT with Silver Shatter in honor of the movie!

Ok, here's the card, just a little hint!

I used the new Watermelon Gazpacho Soup stamp from Unity and the Echo Park Dots and Stripes paper!
Which makes this work for our Friday Fun challenge so use NEW STUFF :)
Christi and Sara played so please visit them, too!

And don't forget about the FRUITY Unity SALE!  Lot's of the BEST stamps on sale, love that!
And the gorgeous new backgrounds on special, too!

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!


4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! Enjoy the movie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHH! Hope you have fun at the movie!! I will hopefully share a card that I made with the pirate theme next FWF--I'll be sure to link it back to you so you can see it:)

    LOVE this card--love the ribbon on the side!!! So clever:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, I love those nail colors and your card is FAB!! I need to go check out VSN!!! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOOOOHHHH I just love this. Wish I would have had time to play along with the pirates

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!