Friday, May 13, 2011

FridaYAYYYYYY!

Feeling a little silly, sorry!
Excited it's Friday!
Excited it's 3:30 here and almost time to go home from work...I see a NAP in my future plans!
Excited to show you my card!

I made a card, mistakenly for Friday Fun using the wrong FF Challenge...this is supposed to be NEXT week but apparently I can't read!

So instead of a princess card that Kimme asked us to make I have a card using NEW stuff!
(so next week I'll just use more new stuff, lol...)

Christi made something, too, and it's not a princess card ;)

So here's my card with a stamp from the newest Gina K. Designs release and new Echo Park Summer Days paper and a new die I got from MFT Stamps!
new, new, new :)

The stamp set I used is What's the Dirt

I hope you like my BRIGHT card I made for you today!

I hope you have a FABULOUS weekend!

and I hope to see you again, SOON!

1 comment:

  1. hehe...at least you did it by accident. I did it on purpose, but I LOVE your card...so gorgeous! Love that fun stamp!!!

    BTW, thanks for earlier. I was completely out of it when you were texting me...LOL...in the midst of a creating frenzy. ;o) smiles...

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!