Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

and SURPRISE, SURPRISE I made a scrappy page!

and YOU could WIN an entire scrapbook
FULL of recipes all made my the Unity Stamp Co. Design Team!
See the UNITY BLOG to see ALL the details!

This is an 8x8 page.
I used: A Number of Things & All About Today

There is a FUN contest and a HUGE (unbelievable) prize over on the Unity Blog
so make sure you check that out!!!

ALSO My Unity Place is having a
FAB All Day Online Crop that you don't want to miss!

ENJOY your Scrapbooking Day!

Thanks SO much for visiting!


11 comments:

  1. How cute is this! Love the salad and how you used all the numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page and that salad look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO wonderful...LOVE the colors and the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you used the ruler to correlate the 7 layer salad. Genius use of embellies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super yummy recipe page and salad Jimmi! I just love the colors!!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super super cute! LOVE the stamping--must try this recipe:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. YUMMY Jimmi.. I just love this layout you are one amazing scrapper and should do more!! Happy Mother's Day. xx

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!