Thursday, May 26, 2011

Hip Hoppin' into Summer!

Hi everyone!
Happy Hip Hop day!
The Hip Hop starts HERE!

Today I made a Summery card for you!
It is absolutely perfect for today where I am because it's HOT!
It's been in the 90's in my world all week, way early but I am OK with it!
As long as it's not cold, you won't hear me complain :)

So here is my card using:
It Suits You

Hope you like it!
Your next blog to hop along to is Lisa!

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR VISITING!
HAVE A FABULOUS DAY, YOU DESERVE IT!

11 comments:

  1. Great card - love the fishy paper :)
    Love how the scallop circle has an open edge - gives me an idea on how to use the negative scraps when I cut out a shape using my Spellbinders - thanks! :)
    Hope you had an awesome getaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are enjoying your vacation pretty lady! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a perfect summer card! Have a great holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE, Jimmi!! HAD to order this stamp last week, it was totally calling my name! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable!!! I love that suit - so stinking cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one amaZING and inspiring card. Love the colors, layout, and of course the stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love that stamp!!! Must have !!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!