Monday, May 2, 2011

Tweet Tweet & Sketch Sketch

Well HELLO FRIENDS of mine!
How is everyone?
I know one thing.
It's a GREAT day to be a PROUD American!
That is 100% for sure.
and that's all I'll say about that :)

How about a card I made using the Unity Stamp Co. May Kit of the Month?


I really, really love these stamps, they are SO pretty and unique!
Since I am not eligible for the AMAZING prizes for our challenges I used BOTH challenges on this card!

Our Tweet Tweet Challenge {prize: 100 stamps & FREE kit of your choice $45 or less)
&
Our Kit of the Month Sketch Challenge {prize: 100 stamps & any FREE kit of the month}

Hope you'll play along with us!  Can't wait to see what you make!
 

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love love love the sketch. I made a card with this sketch today. Can't see it until FWF on ATU! It's also for the Tweet challenge too! Love how it turn out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an absolutely fabulous job on this card Jimmi! I love your EP paper choice and I am in L.O.V.E bird cameo stamp! I can't wait to get my kit so I can play with that stamp. I love it stamped in green. Thanks for all your inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Jimmi! I love the way that you colored the image 2 different colors! smiles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice card. I JUST ordered my first KOM and haven't even received it yet. I can't wait to start playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jimmi!

    Great card you've made with the birdie! Love the stamp, the frame is gorgeous!! and the sentiment is fun! I like it a lot!

    Hugs, Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this one, too, Jimmi. love the images and your paper choice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Jimmi. I was inspired after visiting your blog a couple of times so I joined a KOTM club in australia and now can't wait to receive my second KOTM stamp set:)Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing card Jimmi.. love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!