Friday, June 17, 2011

Ballet Princess and Robots.

THIS IS MY POST FROM THE HELMAR BLOG TODAY...
thought I'd share here, too :)



Hi there, it's Jimmi here with 2 FUN cards using Helmar and Best Creations, Inc.!
I am having a lot of fun playing with these papers.
I didn't do much stamping for these cards.
I used the Best Creations, Inc. papers as my images by cutting out just the parts of them I wanted to use for my cards.
I've made a card for a little boy and one for a little girl, too!

For my cards I used Ballet Princess and Robot paper:
P6171749

I used Liquid Scrap Dots on my ballerina and on the space ship below.

P6171753

I also used my Quickfix Adhesive Runner.

I hope you liked my SUPER easy cards I've made for you!
I had so much fun making them, playing paper dolls with the Best Creations, Inc. paper I used!
Have a FABULOUS day!

Jimmi
Helmar USA Design Team Member

2 comments:

  1. Hey girlie, Not sure if Blogger is letting me comment so if I sent this twice sorry! LOVE how you cut out the images- so fun and glittery. AWESOME job showcasing Best creations and Helmar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet cards for children! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!