Friday, June 10, 2011

be yourself.

TGIF peeps, what's up???????
I hope you are having a FAB day so far!  Just waitin' for 5:00 here, lol, you know the drill!

My sweetie and I are headed to a baseball game tonight, can't wait!
I'll be wearing this t-shirt...in case you want to know, HA!
don't you love it? :)

anyway...
Here is a card I made last night using some of my FUN Helmar products, Pink Paislee {house of three} and Lawn Fawn stamps!


What do you think?
I'd love to know!!

I know 1 thing, I LOVE THIS PRETTY PAPER!  I got this paper in my HUGE box of goodies from Helmar and have been oohing and ahhing over it and wondering if I should even cut into it, it's just SO pretty!
The Helmar products I used are the the wonderful Zap Dots and some 450 Quick Dry.
I dotted the 450 on that flower I cut out and sprinkled it with glitter, it's so sparkly in person :)

The cute dress is from the stamp set Sew Lovely.

Hope you have a FABULOUS weekend and come back soon!


5 comments:

  1. Well....I sure do love your card, the lawn fawn dress form is so adorable & the paper beautiful!!! However being from NY, I do NOT love your t-shirt...LOL. Although it is a cute one...never saw that one before :) Have a nice weekend!! Waiting for 5 o'clock here too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Boston girl, all I can say to that sentiment is AMEN! HA! Love your card! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Jimmi, so girly and pretty! And....ahem...my son and I love the Yankee's and even went on a fabulous trip to see and do everything about them! ...but your shirt is still cute...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! LOVE the papers and that sentiment is perfect:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that shirt!!!! lol. Great card, I am a fan of the curvy girl look and this totally fits that!!!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!