Friday, June 24, 2011

Friends With Flair & Simple Stories

Hi everyone :)  I made a card for today's Friends With Flair blog hop and so I could play with those new Unity & Simple Stories stamps!

I used the one called 100% Real Life for my card.
(I cut the label out by hand, it's not a die)

I used Echo Park Country Drive paper.
This sketch is from the Clean and Simple Stamping blog.

If you want to win ALL of the new stamps plus the Simple Stories paper lines you can see all the info HERE about the contest!

Play along with Friends With Flair with us by clicking HERE


And have a FABULOUS weekend!


13 comments:

  1. I'm loving all these pink papers you've been using lately - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jimmi! Gorgeous card!! Love both the Echo Park papers and Simple Stories' new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Jimmi! Did you 'fussy cut' the label or does it match perfectly with one of the spellbinders? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Spectacular card! So bright and cheerful! Love the stamped image in the three colors:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card, love the label and sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such great colors! Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love how bright and cheery this is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the mix of patterned papers in your Garden Fresh card - bright and beautiful

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE IT WHEN YOU TALK TO ME!
Have a fabulous day!